Loading...
Loading...

Castillo del Placuna Placenta Search Engine

Friday, August 28, 2009

Agus-To Remember

It will be 3 days and we'll bid goodbye to August. Time really flies by so quickly. Just imagine that 3 months had already passed since we entered the dorm -- the BEST Dorm, I must say![reminiscing mode*]
But before we totally kiss farewell to August, here is another blog entry from one of our dormers. Her article last time was, I must say, a hit! It really gained quite a number of comments. Very CONTROVERSIAL, right?[wink*] Talagang ang daming nag-react at nagbatuhan ng comments -- some were 'korni' & some were a bit serious, let them be.
Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy reading this one. Form comments, please click the word "COMMENTS" just below the article. Thanx.[smile*]

--------------**0**--------------

JUST in Thought

by Justicia Barrios II

Sometimes, when we’re so caught up in a moment, we forget how it truly feels to be emancipated. All we feel is the urgency to take in the present. But sometimes too, clarity sneaks in. When everything seems to find its rightful place, the world takes on a new meaning. Everything becomes illuminated, and a path never taken before opens up. And then a stupid grin starts to form on your face.


That’s what’s been happening to me lately. All those angst of the past is now somehow being overshadowed by an overwhelming sense of purpose and direction. Being giddy and happy never seemed so easy. Being joyful used to entail a strenuous effort on my part. With no apparent reason (or maybe there is one lying in my subconscious that I am obviously unaware of), I feel light, and most of all... hopeful. Weird, but nice actually. Like everything will just work out right. I know my future is riddled with so many difficulties and frustrations that are yet to be unearthed and reveal their condescending nature to me, but still, I can’t help but just be hopeful. The reason for which I may not fully understand... yet.


I don’t feel jealous about the smallest of infraction on my ego. It’s easier to laugh and smile. Not getting my way doesn’t have that same heart- crushing effect on me anymore. But most surprisingly still, I find it easy to be nice to people. I am generally nice, but I don’t generally practice it. Just afraid that people won’t reciprocate. I don’t handle rejection that well.


Today is so weird. I had this moment of clarity before. That one more naive than now. Well, it included fireworks for one. I have this sudden vision about my future. It’s so appealing to grow and mature now, when before it proved to be a threatening prospect to me.


Time indeed goes by so fast. One time, I was deeply bothered that I was about to start preschool. And now, the least of my worries involves a numerous number of long exams. It’s not like life suddenly presented a whole new meaning to me. I don’t think the answers to life’s questions come that easily.


I wish this would last. This current situation feels like finding the perfect wardrobe you’re looking for. You know you wouldn’t be the best-looking creature on earth when you wear it, but still, it’s comfortable, the perfect fit, wraps itself around you and makes everything all the better. Haha... How shallow to compare it to clothes given that I really don’t give a damn about what I wear.


Again, nothing seemed different today. Same face(s)*wink*, same places. But everything just felt right.


15 comments:

TINY said...

hehe...

aq naman una...

hehe tizsh...

KAW GID ANG MAKAPA-NOSEBLEED SAQN!!!

MWAH!!!XOXO

Anonymous said...

nd ni dpat amu ang title.,

blehhh said...

teh anu b dapat?

NOSEBLEED?

hehe...

Anonymous said...

teh anu b dapat?

NOSEBLEED?

hehe...

blehhh said...

ay sunud-sunuran!!!

Anonymous 2 said...

cud be dat anonymous and blehhh are the same person. . .d ba?!just examine the clues.

tixa said...

.,haha.,dw mga buang d tawo sa hall1.,

Anonymous 3 harhar said...

kurinkung gid tizs,

daw mga nakatumar baygon!

kasaja binuang ah!


blah..blah..blah..blah..

hui mga anony...dah, pa secret identity pa kamu!

anu ni, showbiz?!

tiny said...

char lang, aq to c anony 3 harhar,

hoy pakilala na kamu dah!

hehe

Rhonalen said...

daw magwa heart ko gabasa sang article ni ticia..daw matyagan ko, wala na bwas...[sigh*]

tixa said...

.,kill me.,kill me now.,te ronax.,haha.,sala title.,harhar.,

Rhonalen said...

oh well, just bare with it..sala mo na..la mo man ginbutangan title nga gusto mo..teh, ako nalang ubra..cool man..bagay guid super...[wink*]

tixa said...

.,te ronax, la na ga bgay sa sbng nga panahon.,haha.,^_^.,

Rhonalen said...

hmm..ubra ka sang bag-o na namn eh..ahem..[wink*]

tixa said...

.,te ronax.,bg-o nga?.,haha.,weh.,