Loading...
Loading...

Castillo del Placuna Placenta Search Engine

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Summer Over. School is up!

Summer is over and soon enugh we will see each other again in that common hallway., cafeteria, tricycle, etc. It was like summer just breezed by for some of us, while others spent it waiting for school to start...

In Come The First Years....

Well for the first years who already know the blogspot. WELCOME!
We will be together for like, 10 fun, exciting, chllenging, months and we hope you will have a blast staying at the best dorm this University has ever seen. No more word to say or write. Just see you soon.


For The Staying Strong Upperclassmen....

Perfect! I really miss you guys! Can't wait to see all of you and have our meetings? or more like chismis session. Wait, first years don't get us wrong we really discuss important issues..
Just See you soon...

3 comments:

Rex said...

Buti naman Eugene at naalala mo ang account mo. Nice one! Summer* for me was like two [low-paying] jobs already. I look forward to stay in Balay Lampirong although I haven't really made up my mind yet!

*There is no 'summer' in the Philippines. Only dry and wet seasons.

Anonymous said...

Kuuuyya Rex!!!
Miss ka naman namon... When are you coming back to stay in the dorm? Your avid fans are dying to know... Hahaha

Rex said...

I don't know!! I'm dying to stay in the dorm too but I'm not a student/UPV employee yet. Life is so monotonous without Hall 1!