Loading...
Loading...

Castillo del Placuna Placenta Search Engine

Monday, June 04, 2007

Start of a New Journey...

Vacation is officially over. Freshmen enrolment was today which means there is no turning back. The phantom of papers, calculations, meetings, etc. is just around that next hallway....

Hall 1, Hall 1.

Hall 1 was opened yesterday and there are first years who already checked in the dorm. I got the chance to meet some of them earlier and would have met more I haven't left early due to some unfortunate events. I already know my roommates Joefer, my roommate for almost two years, Paolo, whom is older than me but still calls me kuya, and Rommel(?) not sure with Rommel yet but I guess it already final. Is it?hehehe Just wanna make this year extra fun!

Tips to The Freshmen...

Since your the baby of this University, everyone wants you to be a part of their group. Be extra careful which organization you join. First years are not allowed to join fraternities and sororities. Joining organizations is okay as long as you can manage your time well, back when I was in first year I had around seven orgs and I was freaking stressed out with meetings on the same time, on the same day! If you really think joining organizations will help you out then go ahead, just remember you're here to study and not have fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Euj! Very nice advise for our new sheeps! Be the shepherd! Haha... Well, I'm not sure if I can continue with my job as the assistant dorm manager for this year since I'm taking a step back with workload for some upcoming projects outside the university. But hey, it ain't final yet. If things don't turn out how they should be then I'll keep my old routine: MTH at the dorm! hehehe... and those fab "kwento" nights we used to have. See you around and WELCOME Freshmen! :-)

SirBob

uJin said...

sir bob! thanks.hehehe tani sa dorm ka man dypon para man mainspire ang mga first years...hehehe

Anonymous said...

SirBob says: Ngek! Indi na sila ma inspire sa akon ah! hahahaha... I am not capable of inspiring. HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Joefer here!

Sir bob! Hambal gani ni ujin tani sa dorm k mn japon...miss those kwentuhan until 2am...hahaha! See u soon sa Eng10 sir...hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hope the two of you: Ujin and Joefer have gained more wisdom, from the past and will share good experiences to the freshies. Influence them with values and constantly remind them of the house rules. Please do not encourage chismis and bad mouthing among upperclass and freshmen. Be good to Ma'am Tronco, as you owe her your stay in the dorm. Respect each other, and be HONEST and even be slightly frank of what you feel as long as you think is right. Be really open-minded and always use your common sense. I'm not sure if I was a good roommate to you too, but you gave me good memories to remember. God Bless and don't forget to study hard. :D Love, Kuya Mon

Anonymous said...

JOef: I dont think I'll be ur teacher in English 10. Hehee... Only DocZoi and Mam Maybel will handle it. I was given Comm 3!!! YEHEYY!!! Lovin it!

Anonymous said...

wow! ga-enjoy guid ko sang pamutang sang comments diri. i hope you dont mind.

tips for the freshies? i ope this wont be late. basta enjoy nyo lang gid ang stay nyo da sa hall 1. i see, bobby ( sir bob, to you guys) is staying in hall gale. damo gid kamo sing may matun-an sa iya. we used to be roommates and he was and he is a very good friend.

mga freshies: indi lang gid magpadungol da..esp sa mga staff kay maam aster.

respect the upperclassmen.

i have a question, ara pa da si venus sa room 31? if so...share some news about her...hehehehe

if nobody knows about it. you can ask bobby ( sir bob).