Loading...
Loading...

Castillo del Placuna Placenta Search Engine

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Famealy Day


Ang Isang pamilyang sabay kumakain ay sabay ring nabubusog.


I hope that was a very funny remark. Was that rub tickling? I hope so or else I will be kicked out of the dormitory. One of the things considered for you to be an upperclassman is to be amusing, intellectually or physically or both. Hee-Haw. Of course, it is our duty to make your stay here in the dormitory full of enjoyment and pleasantly entertaining. At the same time, it is like we are on the job training. Who knows? We will be the future comics of the country.


Last month, the House Council Officers of Castillo Del Placuna Placenta conducted the first-ever Famealy Day in the Best Dorm. I was surprised to see these publicities all over the dormitory inviting us to have dinner at the Common Dining Hall. I was clueless of what is going to happen. The only thought that I had in my mind was that we are just going to eat dinner together like a family. I guess they got the idea from the advertisement being shown in the television by one of the country’s leading producer of noodles. I am sorry. I do not know what the brand mark is. Lucky me or Maggi? It does not really matter anyway.


The Famealy Day turned out to be successful. Most of the dormers joined the activity and enjoyed having dinner with the Balay Lampirong Family. Everyone enjoyed not just because we were filled to satisfaction by the foods and drinks but also it was a chance for us to bond and spend quality time with our siblings in the dormitory. Aside from that, the food which was prepared was yummy and it even got yummier when our crushes are in front of us while we were eating. Joke. Oh boy. Crushes? That’s just temporary love of an adolescent. It could even not be love. Why do I talk about love anyway? What I wanted that through Famealy Day, we were able to make our social and emotional ties even deeper.


A family is social unit living together, right? Yes. We really are a family. We live under one rusty roof but do not sleep on the same bed of course. Oh wait. It just popped up out of nowhere. A family is made of a father, mother and children. Who are our parents? Do you know them? I do not even know the answer. I have a solution for this. Let us know the answer through this poll:


  1. Ms. Dora and Mr. Silent Hours
  2. Father Placuna and Mother Placenta

Practice your right for suffrage.

There is no need for registration.

Vote now.

2 comments:

Rhonalen said...

very well written,justin.
Two thumbs up.pati pa guid ang thumbs sa tiil.hehehe
Naentertain guid ko pagbasa..super..

Crush huh?sino kaya ginarefer??hmmm..
Or sin-o kaya ang na-igo??!hahaha
chikrito para bibo..*


anyways, regarding sa poll..
i'll go for letter B!!!
ayoko ng tatay na h*d*s!yuck!never![evil wink*]

ledrick said...

yuts.di ako nakasama.haha.me class kasi.pero okay lang din.saya cguro.tsk.