Loading...
Loading...

Castillo del Placuna Placenta Search Engine

Saturday, September 19, 2009

POETIC REMNANTS

Someday in my life I response to the stimulus of my deep emotions through my creative way of creating poem.

I am riding in a jeepney going to Iloilo City. Something in my mind pops out, a very poetic line that I have to convert into a piece of my poem. Before I reach my destination I already wrote the last stroke ok my hand.

Here is the poem that I want to share with you.




Here I am riding in a car,

Staring at the cloudy sky,

Feeling the presence of the wind,

That surrounds all over the place.

At this moment, I am thinking of you,

All the things that we used to do,

You are like SUPERMAN,

That brings weakness and pain.

Trying to forget you is all I want,

But I cannot help my self from loving you,

Maybe a rosy kryptonite is the key,

To make this dilemma go with the sea.

It is my fault that I met you,

My fault because I love you,

Only the thorn of kryptonite can save me through.


khianne_07

3 comments:

Rhonalen said...

kilala ko guid kung sin-o ni...hahahha..mamita, ur TL really haunts you anywhere you are..kahit sa jeep walang patawad..grabeh ang efek..ehemmmm...[wink*]

lady M said...

..gani rhonax...


wala ko na sya gni gna bugno...lakas tama pa rin..hay



when will this delema ends...


hahahahah...



sleep na lang kaya ako...


hahahaha...


mWAH!!

tiny said...

ka-cheezy guid mamita ah....