Loading...
Loading...

Castillo del Placuna Placenta Search Engine

Monday, February 05, 2007

Pilgrimage to Balay Lampirong

Who is Rez looking at?! Could it be?! Yes, the legendary ancient has once again walked the corridors of Balay Lampirong.

I had the privilege to interview Mr. Gernimo Balsamo just a while ago. Of course, one has to be careful to always keep their head lower than these ancients. One must also never stare directly into their eyes or you will die instantly. Here is our interview:

Rex: What is the reason for your return to Balay Lampirong?
Ancient: The main reason in that I'm fixing my thesis and also I am processing all the papers I need to process including my clearance.
Rex: How long do you intend to stay here in UP?
Ancient: I have my schedule already and I'm set to be back in Manila on Thursday.
Rex: So how do you find Balay Lampirong since you were last here.
Ancient: It was wasted. Joke! Well, the dorm is still the best dorm, however, the environment in UP is not the same.
Rex: In what way is it different?
Ancient: Well, it's kind of boring... well, I like it because it's peaceful. Manilais so busy and so... bu it's more peaceful here.
Rex: Do you have any message to the Hall 1 dormers?
Ancient: Well, enjoy your life. If you go out of this university,make sure that you don't bring all your memories because you will miss the dorm more than you miss your home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haaay naku,ang matanda bumalik. yuck!!! chaka ka man japon germs ah!
law.ay!!!!!
hahaha!!!
love yah tiguwang!